19TH WORLD CORPORATE GOLF CHALLENGE – INDIA
“World Corporate Golf Challenge- India” is the official qualifying tournament to select the Indian corporate team for the World Final. Qualifying rounds are held in Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai and Bengaluru.
Corporate India made its WCGC debut in 1999 and 2018 marks the 19th year running. Indians have constantly excelled in the last decade, clinching the title in 2008 and 2015 besides recording multiple runner-up finishes (2010, 2011 and 2014).
- Globally recognized, prestigious annual golf tournament
- Witnesses participation of high ranking corporate officers and C-suite executives, making it the biggest corporate golfing event worldwide
- Ideal platform for customer engagement, meeting prospective corporate clients and brand building
- Rishi Narain Sports Marketing (RNSM) is the longest running, and most successful, licensee of the event.
- Since its inception more than two decades ago, the World Corporate Golf Challenge (WCGC) has gone on to become the biggest annual corporate golf tournament worldwide.
- Winners from each region compete in the World Final.
- Held each year in Portugal, the World Final sees over 7,500 corporate executives from almost 40 Countries compete to be crowned “Champions of World Golf Challenge”.
- Fun fact: UK’s leading newspaper, The Times, introduced WCGC as a platform for ‘bringing the world of business together’ in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere using golf as the means.